Grabease Double Sided Toothbrush Gray Dream
The grabease Double Sided Toothbrush (6M+) makes brushing baby and toddler teeth faster and safer! The tapered brush head reaches the most teeth at once, ensuring no teeth are missed. The choke protection barrier allows your little one to practice brushing safely. Encourage good dental hygiene from the moment that first tooth comes in with the FREE included silicone baby finger toothbrush (4M+)!
- BPA Free
- PVC Free
- Lead Free
- Phthalate Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Hand wash
- Length: 4.25”x.75”
- Choke-Guard: 2.95”
How To Use:
- Babies and toddlers don’t have the same hand dexterity as adults, which makes brushing their own teeth difficult and discouraging. That’s why we’ve designed these innovative short and stocky handled baby toothbrushes! It fits their little hands perfectly, making it incredibly easy to grasp. With their first toothbrush, they’ll learn to brush their own teeth like a pro! Your little one will LOVE their new toothbrush so much that they will want to chew on it constantly. The grabease double sided toothbrush is made of extra soft bristles for those delicate gums, so please use it for brushing only, not as a soother.
Why Made This:
- 8-year-old Alma (Grabease founder Maya’s daughter) watched her baby brother struggle to brush his own teeth with traditional toddler toothbrushes, which sparked her idea for our grabease double sided toothbrush. With the easy-to-grip handle and 2 bristle sides, her invention allowed her brother to brush his teeth without Mom’s help! Your tot can enjoy the independence of brushing his or her own teeth, too.
Info & Care:
- The grabease Double Sided Toothbrush complies with all FDA, USA, and EU regulations. It is BPA Free, made from non-toxic plastic, and phthalates free. Only use toothbrush for cleaning the teeth. It should not be used as a chewing toy or teether. The extra soft bristles (for babies' sensitive gums) will become damaged and deformed if chewed on. Wash before use. Never leave a baby unattended with product.
- Finger Brush recommended for ages 4 mos+
- Toothbrush recommended for ages 6 mos+