Pure Hazelwood Necklace 11"
The original teething necklace made with 100% natural Canadian hazel wood and a safe clasp. Discover the hazel wood benefits to help relieve teething pain, colic, constipation, eczema, acid reflux, and other sources of inflammation.
- All our baby and toddler necklaces are made with a safe clasp that meets all current safety requirements. When the necklace undergoes tension, the screw clasp will open and release the wire to prevent any risks of strangulation. Moreover, the beads will remain on the wire thanks to safety crushers we add on each end of the necklace, so that the child cannot swallow small pieces. Pure Hazelwood necklaces are not dangerous for babies!
- We use beaked hazel wood (Corylus Cornuta), carefully selected by our team of harvesters in Quebec, Canada for our creations. This species of hazel wood has been traditionally used by First Nations for hundreds of years for its healing benefits. Today, it is scientifically recognized for its richness in polyphenols, molecules that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- For more than 20 years, thousands of satisfied customers of all ages wear Pure Hazelwood necklaces and bracelets to help relieve inflammation, commonly referred to as acidosis, in various forms: teething pain, joint pain (arthritis, osteoarthritis), digestive disorders (acid reflux, heartburn, GERD), mouth sores (ulcers), chronic skin diseases like psoriasis or eczema, etc.
- Handmade in Canada, this necklace is mounted on a nylon-covered metal wire. It is adorned with genuine Baltic amber and lapis-lazuli stones, glass beads and metal pieces, all lead-free and cadmium-free.
- 11" (28 cm) Necklaces : 0 – 2 years
- Make sure the necklace stays under the child’s chin so they won’t be able to put it into their mouth. You should be able to place two fingers between the necklace and the child’s neck.
- Replace every 3 months for safety