Marbleocity Mini Coaster Maker
Launch into a roller-coaster adventure with the thrill of laser-cut wood construction!
Designed for the beginner "Tinkineer", this exciting kit inspires visual-spatial skills and logic as kids piece together the many wooden parts to build the ultimate roller-coaster marble run experience.
Illustrated instructions and helpful tips make it amazingly easy to build until - Click! - The last piece is pushed into place and you're ready to ride!
Just start turning the crank - The marbles are carried by the gears one by one to the top.
Then - Watch! - They roll around the curve, drop down a slope, glide around another curve, drop from level to level, slip through the tunnel, and land right back into the gear lift, ready to do it all over again.
It's action-packed fun powered by brilliant engineering!
Meanwhile, the educational excitement is extended even further with the included graphic novella where kids learn all about conservation of energy, momentum, and more.
Fun to build, fun to watch, and wonderfully enlightening to explore, the Marbleocity Mini Coaster is a rip-roaring learning experience for beginner engineers of all ages.
- Laser-cut wood construction set for building a gear-powered roller coaster marble run
- Encourages fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, logic, scientific learning, an interest in physics and engineering
- Action-packed fun powered by brilliant engineering!
- Made entirely of strong, laser-cut wood parts - Follow instructions to glue and slide them together just right
- Features big slope, smooth curves, back-and-forth track drops, unique gear-lift system
- Hand-cranked, doesn't require batteries, no tools required besides household white glue - Glue not included
- Accompanied by graphic novella - Teaches about conservation of energy, momentum, and more
- Detailed, illustrated building instructions and learning materials included
- Build time: 1 to 2 hours, difficulty: beginner
- High quality design with strong, Baltic Birch wood and metal accessories - Built for lasting durability
- Made in the U.S.A.