Munch Mitt Aqua Blue
Sorry, this item is out of stock
What's a Munch Mitt? INNOVATIVE The Munch Mitt® Teething Mitten is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for teething babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of 100% food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure thumb area is always where baby's thumb is.
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller
A convenient wearable teether from 3-8 months. Can be used up to 12 months of age, but is generally used as a standard soft hand-held teether from 7-12 months (once babies dexterity kicks in).
- Wash regularly to remove saliva from fabric and silicone.
- Quick Wash: Hand scrub with dish soap, rinse, ring out and place in dryer on medium cycle.
- Machine wash with babies other fabric items. Machine dry on very low/no heat fluff or delicate cycle then air dry if interior is still slightly damp. Do not dry on hot heat or over dry. If mitt becomes damaged please discontinue use and discard.
- Do not sterilise in microwave. If dishwasher is used, place on top rack and do not keep it on heat/steam dry cycle - this will damage the mitt.
- Do not store damp/wet with saliva or water in an air tight place.