PumpEase Hands Free Pumping Bra Medium Tuxedo Black
Pump hands free and look cute while doing it! The super-soft PumpEase Hands-Free Pumping Support Bra lets you do other things while you pump milk for baby.
PumpEase features patented, 'no-stitch' horn openings, guaranteed to accommodate any breast pump on the market. PumpEase fits moms sized from 32AA to 48H and beyond.
- Patented "no-stitch" flange openings, guaranteed to fit any breast pump on the market
- Flexibility - PumpEase can be worn over any nursing bra/cami/dress you choose or over nothing at all.
- Quality - PumpEase are made from a high-performance technical fabric providing exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, and quick-dry & wicking qualities.
- Innovation - PumpEase are designed with patented, "no-stitch" horn openings thus accommodating ALL makes and sizes of breast pump horns guaranteed. Our openings also offer more coverage than our competitors (just in case).
- Durability - PumpEase have bartacks at each end of the horn openings for reinforcement - this is the same type of reinforcement stitching that you can find on your denim jeans.
- Accessibility - PumpEase have a hook and eye closure at center front so that you can easily put it on, take it off and adjust it for fuller or less full days.
- Design - PumpEase have no Velcro which not only wears out over time, but can catch-on and badly snag your other machine washables. It can also be very noisy when detaching, and if sleeping nearby, could potentially wake your baby. The PumpEase design also supports hand-compression and massage of your breasts.
- Style - PumpEase are available in fun and fabulous prints! Why is it that when you become a mom, it's assumed that you no longer have any style?
- Better for Baby - The bold graphics and colors of the PumpEase fabrics are stimulating to your baby if you pump on one side and nurse on the other. According to Dr. Sears, "The best way you as a parent can stimulate baby's vision is using black and white stripes or light and dark contrasting colors." So what about those nice soft pastels that used to be so popular in baby toys and nurseries? While these may look pretty to you, they do nothing visually for your baby. Research has proven that black and white contrasts register powerfully on baby's retina and send the strongest visual signals to baby's brain. Stronger signals mean more brain growth and faster visual development. Surround a baby with soft pastel colors, and you might as well be blindfolding him. Surround your baby with black and white or light and dark pictures, and watch your baby's eyes light up.
- Made from 88% polyester and 12% spandex high-performance technical fabric
- Fits AA 38-42, A 38-42, B 36-40, C 36-40, D 34-38, DD/E 34-38, DDD/EE/F 32-36, EEE/FF/G 32-36, H 32-34