Ryan & Rose Cutie Tensils Charcoal (Set of 2)
The Cutie Tensil is perfect for introducing solids, as well as transitioning your child to a standard utensil. The easy-grip handle promotes the development of fine motor skills through the independence of self feeding.
The Cutie Tensil features a fork on one end and a spoon on the other, both of which are gentle on tender gums. The curved edges of the spoon helps avoid spills, while the rounded nature of the fork assists in picking up food by scooping, shoveling or softly stabbing.
- SCOOP + SHOVEL + STAB
- We recommend giving Cutie Tensils to little ones even before introducing solids. It can be used as a teether, improves dexterity, and familiarizes babies with having the Cutie Tensil in their mouths and in their hands.
- Made with 100% food grade silicone.
- Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, and latex.
- FDA approved. Non toxic. CPSIA Compliant.
- Designed in the USA. Made in China.
DIRECTIONS: Before first use, wash with soap & water. Let air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Colorful foods, dyes, and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining.
WARNING: To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use. Discard if damaged. Do not use without adult supervision.