OK To Wake! Teach Me Time Clock
Teach Me Time! is an adorable, talking bedside alarm clock, time-teaching tool and dual-colored night-light all in one. Teach Me Time! is the most full-featured and versatile product in the Onaroo OK to Wake! line-up – suitable for a wide range of ages.
The OK to Wake! green light is a simple, visual indicator that informs toddlers when it’s time to get up. Children quickly learn to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room until “green means go!” Here’s why it works: Toddlers enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done, and OK to Wake! is something that can be completed successfully every day and is positively reinforced by the greatest reward of all! Coming to see mom and dad!
- Bedside clock with night-light
- Glows green when it’s Ok for child to get out of bed
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Interactive, talking game helps teach digital and analog time!
- Includes three interchangeable color rings
- Approximately 4″
- Grows with families: Help young children stay in bed, use as an alarm when older, then help teach them time!
- Includes micro USB cable (wall adapter plug not included)
- Battery backup option (2 AA, not included)
- Recommended for ages 3+