Abeego Beeswax Food Wraps Large 2 Pack
In 2008 Abeego was invented, the original beeswax wrap on two founding principles. Firstly, it’s logical. It breathes. If living food needed to be wrapped in airtight wrap the rind, peel or skin would be airtight. It’s not. Secondly, it’s inspirational. It looks good, feels good, smells good and fosters a healthier relationship with food. The best part? We’ve inspired others to take part in the beeswax food wrap movement -and what an honour it’s been to pave the way! Welcome to the future of food wrap.
- Wrap | Wash | Reuse
- Made with beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth.
- Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap. No microwaves or hot temperatures.
- Lasts one year or longer.
- Reusable | Antibacterial | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
- 2 Large Wraps 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)