Belly Bandit Original Belly Wrap
Sometimes, keepin’ it real is about keepin’ it simple. Case in point: the Original Belly Bandit Belly Wrap. Thanks to its trailblazing design, this latex-free uncovered design slims and supports with medical grade elastic to gently reshape your waist, hips and belly.
Our exclusive PowerCompress Core™ is your secret weapon. Designed to work with your body's natural hormone, Relaxin, our Belly Bandit® technology helps accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller. Relaxin, a natural hormone, allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for child birth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time after delivery. This is your opportunity to help shrink, tighten and shape your belly, waist and hips.
- Lose inches & look slimmer instantly
- Supports back, leg & core muscles
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Provides comfort after C-Section
- Helps minimize stretch marks
- Accelerates healing
- Applies medical grade compression to help expedite fluids through the body
- May help with muscle memory and body shaping
- Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
- Our exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
- 100% Latex free
Correct sizing is essential for comfort and product effectiveness. Buying a Belly Bandit that is too large will not wear well under clothing and may affect end results. There is no exact science that fits all women, but don't fret, here are some tips we have found to be helpful...
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the part of your tummy that is the biggest all the way around your abdomen, which is usually at the belly button, and choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your belly measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for belly size. The Belly Bandit is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink
Note: To ensure the most accurate sizing, we do not advise sizing earlier than the 8th month.