Healing Amber Baltic Amber Necklace Baby Gemstone
Baltic Amber is fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Amber contains Succinic Acid, which is a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and absorb through your skin. It has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments from teething to arthritis. This necklace mixes in gemstones for a bit more impact and fun!
- Amber is meant to be worn, Not Chewed.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth
- Please do not leave children unattended while around amber jewelry
- Amber pieces are hand made by a team of artisans in Lithuania. All sizes are approximate and have up to a 1 inch variance with necklaces and 1/2 inch variance with bracelets. They all have smooth rounded edges and have many variations within their own category - no two beads are alike (colour, shape and size)!
- Take a string and place it around your neck, wrist or ankle loosely and where you would like to wear it. Mark the string, place it next to a ruler or tape measure and voila ~ that is your size!
- Baby necklace 11 inch fits approx 3 months to 2 years