SnowStoppers Nylon Mittens Small-XLarge
Kids stay warmer and play longer with SnowStoppers® Nylon Mittens. The extra-long cuff makes the difference!
Veranda Outdoors owner Tim Clough designed the patented extra-long sleeve used in the mittens after spending years as a parent frustrated that as much as his children loved to play in the snow, they would complain of snow getting in their mittens or up their coat sleeve. The extended sleeve on the mitten fits underneath the coat to keep the snow out and the mittens on!
- patented extra-long sleeve
- waterproof Drypel liner
- 40g Thinsulate™ insulation
- The nylon shell, unique to the SnowStoppers® Nylon mittens, resists snow and ice better than fleece.
- The tough grip palm is great for skiing/snowboarding, sledding and even building snowmen!
- Extra-Small (Ages 6-18 months - has NO THUMB)
- Small (Ages 1-3 years), Medium (Ages 2-5 years)
- Large (Ages 4-8 years)
- Extra-Large (7-12 years)
- Sizes do run small, so if you're unsure, get the larger size. It's better to be a little too big than small; you might even get to use them for two seasons!