The world's most advanced straw! Easy to carry, easy to clean!
Tips For Proper Care:
- Fun fact: If you don't clean your FinalStraw, it'll get dirty. Okay, maybe that's not so fun, but it's true! So take these tips to heart and give your FinalStraw the tender loving care it deserves.
- When you're out and about, wash your FinalStraw in the bathroom before you leave, or sip a little water out of it, especially if you had a sticky, sugary drink.
- To wash your FinalStraw, wash the outside with soap and water, then put a dab of soap on the brush and scrub. Rinse with hot water and repeat as necessary.
- Just like everything else in your life, you should deep clean your FinalStraw every now and then to prolong its life and maintain quality.
- You can sanitize it in rapidly boiling water for 5 minutes. Use tongs to submerge your FinalStraw and prevent it from sitting on the bottom.
- Just like you and me, metal can smell for a variety of reasons. To deodorize, you can use vinegar, baking soda, and time.