Pure Hazelwood Necklace 13"
The original therapeutic necklace made with 100% natural Canadian hazel wood. Discover the hazel wood benefits to help relieve joint pain, digestive disorders (acid reflux), mouth sores, eczema, psoriasis, and other sources of inflammation.
We use beaked hazel wood (Corylus Cornuta), carefully selected by our team of harvesters in Quebec, Canada for our creations. This species of hazel wood has been traditionally used by First Nations for hundreds of years for its healing benefits. Today, it is scientifically recognized for its richness in polyphenols, molecules that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Handmade in Canada, this necklace is mounted on a nylon-covered metal wire, with a sturdy lobster clasp. It is adorned with various genuine natural stones, glass beads and metal pieces, all lead-free and cadmium-free.
- Beads, patterns and colours shown may be slightly different from the actual product. Taxes and shipping fees (if applicable) not included.
- Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3. Do not put in mouth. Consider replacing the bracelet when it is showing major signs of wear, or when your symptoms return (after about 3 to 6 months according to our clients’ feedback).
- The use of Pure Hazelwood jewelry is part of alternative therapeutic approaches. It does not replace so-called modern medicine. The meanings and properties given are drawn from user experience feedbacks, cultures, and reference material in this field of application. For any medical problem, please refer to your physician.
- 13" (28 cm) Necklaces : 2-4 years
- Make sure the necklace stays under the child’s chin so they won’t be able to put it into their mouth. You should be able to place two fingers between the necklace and the child’s neck.
- Replace every 3 months for safety